Please read this section carefully as it contains the legal terms and conditions that you agree to when you use this Site.
This site is operated by BabylonTree.com
Purpose of the site
The purpose of the site is to provide you with information about the business of Babylon Tree, our products and stores, the campaigns that we support and the activities we undertake. To the extent that you access our on-line selling web sites or web pages for any relevant market around the world, you will need to note that other or additional terms will apply (e.g. in relation to the sale and delivery of goods).
Availability of the site
We have taken every care in the preparation of the site. However, as certain technical matters may be beyond our control, we cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted access to the site at all times.
Information on the site
The information on the site has been included in good faith for general informational purposes only. It should not be relied upon for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as to its accuracy or completeness.
Product and service availability
Reference to any product or service on the site does not constitute an offer to sell or supply that product or service and does not mean that the product or service is available in all countries or that the name and description of any product in your local shop will be the same as that included on the site.
Ownership of materials on the site
Babylon Tree is, unless otherwise stated, the owner of all copyright and database rights in the site and its contents. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilise, or reproduce any part of the site in any material form (including photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means) other than in accordance with the limited use licence set out in our copyright notice or as permitted by the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 or the Copyright and Rights in Databases Regulations 1997 as applicable or any equivalent legislation as may apply in your country.
All brand, product and service names used in this site are the trademarks, trade names or service marks of Babylon Tree unless otherwise stated. You may not market or distribute products or offer services under or by reference to or otherwise use or reproduce any such trademarks, trade names or service marks without the prior written permission of Babylon Tree or the owner of such trademarks, trade names or service marks.
Babylon Tree 2016 -. All Rights Reserved. The contents of these pages are © Babylon Tree. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions:
– Licence to copy for personal use: You may make copies of the site as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it, and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes.
-Licence to recopy for limited purposes:
You may recopy the material to individual third parties for their personal information only, but only if:
1. You acknowledge the web pages of Babylon Tree as the source of the material. You must include such acknowledgement along with the top-level URL from Babylon Tree website (e.g. https://www.babylontree.com/) in the copy of the material; and
2. You inform the third party that these conditions apply to him or her and that he/she must comply with them. This licence to recopy does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. In particular (but without limitation) no part of a page from the website of Babylon Tree may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
No part of the website of Babylon Tree may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system.
We may provide links to other websites from time to time. These links are provided for your convenience. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the content of those websites, are not responsible for the availability of those websites and will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those websites. If you decide to access linked websites, you do so at your own risk.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law all warranties (express or implied) in respect of the Site and the content of and your use of the same are excluded. Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, to the fullest extent permitted by law we exclude all liability to you in respect of your use of this site.
Amendments of the terms
We reserve the right to amend these Terms without notice to you from time to time. Any such amendment shall be effective once the revised terms have been posted on the site.
These Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
This site is operated by BabylonTree.com.
Purchasing BabylonTree.com ® Products
Eligibility to order criteria:
You may only purchase products:
- Available for sale and details of which appear on BabylonTree.com Online Store; and
- For delivery to England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Excluding PO BOX addresses
- For personal use, either by yourself or by your intended recipient(s) of the products. BabylonTree.com reserves the right to decline any order that it has reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale other than through distribution channels approved by BabylonTree.com.
Details of the products available for purchase (including their price) are set out on BabylonTree.com Online Store. BabylonTree.com takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on BabylonTree.com Store are correct at the time when the relevant information is placed onto BabylonTree.com. Although every effort is made to keep BabylonTree.com Store as up to date as possible, the information appearing at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
- Once you have selected the products you wish to order, click on the “Checkout” button at the end of the checkout process.
- Once you have clicked on the “Checkout” button, you have made a binding offer for the sale of goods. Your offer at this stage is still subject to our acceptance. In order that we may accept your offer, we obtain an authorisation from your Credit card company for the amount detailed on the order summary page. We are not taking funds from your card at this stage, although the amount available for you to spend will be reduced by the authorisation. This is a normal process with the banks. If your credit card should not give an authorisation, your order will not be processed further.
- com will E-mail you to confirm your product order has been received.
- com may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
-The product you ordered is discontinued or no longer available.
-Your credit card does not give authorisation for the payment of the purchase price
-You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
Cancelling the Contract and Returns
1) Order Cancellation
You may change your mind and cancel your order within 24 hours after the day you receive your goods. If you choose to cancel your order, we will refund:
- the full purchase price
- the delivery charges will not be refunded
Note: If you choose to cancel your order you will be expected to return the goods in your order to us in perfect condition. BabylonTree.com will NOT refund the return delivery charges (cost for returning goods to us) and if you fail to return goods to us we may charge you for the cost incurred in collecting them from you. Your product can only be returned in the country it was purchased.
2) Damaged or Fault Products and Incorrect Orders
You may exchange your goods or obtain a full refund if the goods in your order are damaged or faulty upon receipt, or if the goods you have received are not the goods you originally ordered. Your product can only be returned/exchanged in the country it was purchased.
When returning damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will refund:
- Full Purchase Price
- Delivery Charges (the cost for initial delivery to you)
- Return Charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon the production of a receipt. Alternatively, we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost
When exchanging damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will:
- Dispatch replacement items to you free of charge
3) How To Return Your Goods
You may return goods in the country they were purchased by contacting the Customer Care Centre by email
The following information will be required when returning your goods:
- Confirmation Email containing your Transaction Reference Number
- Delivery Documentation containing your Delivery Number
- List and description of goods to be returned
- Reason given for returning goods
If you are returning the goods by post to the UK Online Care Centre please note:
- It may take up to 7 days for your parcel to reach us
- Returned items will be processed within two (2) working days of receipt
- Reasonable care must be taken when packaging the parcel and returning it so that goods are not damaged in transit
- You are advised to use a carrier that offers both traceability and insurance
4) Stay in Touch
We’d like to keep you up to date on all of our exiting new product launches, promotions, and Party Themes and Values campaigns.
5) How to Contact Us.
Our contact details can be found on our contact us page.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
BabylonTree.com reserves the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, BabylonTree.com Store (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you; BabylonTree.com shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or withdrawal; and/or
- Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of BabylonTree.com Store (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions, then you must immediately stop using BabylonTree.com Online Store.
- If BabylonTree.com should change these Conditions, your order will be subject to the Terms and Conditions at the Date and time of you placing your order
- If any part of the Conditions is declared unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed deleted from the Conditions and the remaining provisions of the Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. English law applies to these Conditions and any dispute relating to the Conditions shall be settled by the English courts.
All information provided by BabylonTree.com are for personal information and interest only. It is not intended to offer professional medical advice or treatment for any condition. You should not use our site or advice within to treat health conditions or to self-diagnose. We recommend that you consult your GP or qualified nurse if you have any health concerns before using our products.
If you have any health problems or suffer from a chronic condition or are taking any medication you should always seek advice from your GP or healthcare provider prior to using aromatherapy.
Please note that BabylonTree.com accepts no liability for misuse of essential oils or other products or for any reliance on the information provided by us via our website or other social media channels.